Update Feb 2018! How to get High School Equivalency (GED) Diploma/Transcripts

By Kevin Uhde

February 12, 2018

Starting February 7th, 2018 the Ohio Department of Education has changed the process to get a copy of your High School Equivalency Diploma (GED). To get your Diploma or Transcript you must use the website www.diplomasender.com

This is for all HSE diplomas old and new. This includes GED Pre-2014, GED after 2014, TASC, and HiSet exams. We cannot process official copies of Diplomas or Transcripts locally at our program. 

Thank you

Blog Archive
Related Topics
ged (3)
hiset (1)
tasc (1)
« Back to Blog
Contact Us